Executive Summary – Excavation Begins
Excavation has begun on the new commons building. Surveyors have completed their layout for the new commons building and Alexia Hall. Minor demolition is taking place on the east side of Christopher Hall.
THE PAST WEEK
• Building permit was received.
• Window protection has been installed along the south side of the commons.
COMING UP IN THE WEEKS AHEAD
• Tunnel demolition between Christopher Hall and Alphonsa Hall.
• Alexia Hall excavation.
• Footings to be poured at new commons building.
• Kitchen/Servery remodel to begin. Fried food no longer available after March 25.
• Crane delivery and assembly.